We would like to extend a warm Brookview welcome to all the incoming kindergarten students and their families! We look forward to getting to know you!
Please drop by the school to pick up a goodie bag with special gifts and activities for your student, as well as parent/guardian information and paperwork.
- Thursday, February 18th - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (in vestibule outside main office)
- Friday, February 19th - 9:00 am - 11:00 am (drive up to carpool circle)
Kindergarten Preview Videos
Visit the Brookview webpage during the week of February 22 to find a variety of fun, interactive videos for your kids to meet out teachers and get a taste of what they can expect in kindergarten. There will be a different short video each day of the week.
Virtual Kindergarten Orientation
Parents/guardians are invited to join us for a live Zoom meeting to learn more about what they can expect in Kindergarten, meet our staff, and ask questions. The zoom links will be provided via email prior to the meeting. There are 3 meeting options:
- Thursday, February 25th, 7:30 PM
- Friday, February 26th, 9:00 AM
- Friday, February 26th, 1:00 PM
In Other News
Brookview Kindergarten Orientation Dates and Activities